Rules of the online store
- ThePerfectDog online store, available at the Internet address http://theperfectdog.pl/ is run by Wojciech Ossowski conducting business under the name Sangoma Wojciech Ossowski, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information (CEIDG) conducted by the competent minister for economy, NIP 5261396815, REGON 140534546.
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to Consumers and determine the rules and procedures for the conclusion of a Distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer via the Shop.
- Consumer – a natural person entering into an agreement with the Seller through the Shop, which subject matter is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller – a person conducting business under the name Sangoma Wojciech Ossowski, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity and Information (CEIDG), maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP 5261396815, REGON 140534546.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
2. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing in its own name a business, which uses the Store.
3. Store – an online store operated by the Seller at the Internet address http://theperfectdog.pl/.
4. Distance contract – an agreement concluded with the Customer within an organized system of contract conclusion at a distance (within the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication until the conclusion of the contract.
5. Rules – these rules of the Store.
6. Order – Customer’s declaration of will placed through the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement of a Product or Products with the Seller.
7. Account – client’s account in the Shop, it contains data given by the client and information about orders placed by him/her in the Shop.
8. Registration form – a form available in the Store, allowing for creation of an Account.
9. Order form – interactive form available in the Store that enables the placement of an Order, in particular by adding Products to a Basket and determining the terms of a Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
10. Basket – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the Order’s data, in particular the quantity of products.
11. Product – a movable item available in the Store / service which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Client and the Seller.
12. Sales Agreement – a contract of sale of a Product concluded or concluded between the Client and Seller via the Internet Shop. The Sales Agreement is also understood – depending on the characteristics of the Product – as the agreement for the provision of services and contract for specific work.
Contact with the Store
Seller’s address: Mrowiska 5B, 05-074 halinów
Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller’s phone number: 605083682
Vendor’s fax number: …………………….
Seller’s bank account number 10 1020 5558 0000 8202 3379 8935
The Client may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph.
The Client may communicate with the Seller by phone between 9 am and 6 pm.
To use the Store, including browsing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, the following are necessary
a final device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as …………………………….,
an active electronic mail account (e-mail),
FlashPlayer program installed.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller is not responsible for malfunctions, including interruptions in Store operations caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Client’s technical infrastructure.
Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Terms and Conditions or by providing the necessary personal and address information to allow the Order to be processed without creating an Account.
Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (they include VAT).
Rules of placing an Order
In order to place an Order it is necessary to:
log in to the Store (optionally);
select the Product which is the subject of the Order and then click the “Add to basket” button (or equivalent);
log in or use the possibility of placing an Order without registration;
if the option of submitting the Order without registration has been selected – fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data for the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order,
click the button “Order and pay”/”Order and pay” and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8.3.
Offered methods of delivery and payment
The Client can use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
Postal consignment, cash on delivery,
Courier parcel, cash-on-delivery parcel,
Personal collection available at: Mrowiska 5B, 05-074 Halinów
The customer can use the following payment methods:
Payment on delivery
Payment on delivery
Payment by bank transfer to the account of the Seller
Payment by credit card.
Third Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable methods of payment can be found on the pages of the Store.
Performance of the contract of sale
Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after prior submission of the Order by the Customer using the Order Form at the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
After placing an Order, the Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and simultaneously accept the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution takes place by sending by the Seller to the Customer the appropriate e-mail message to the e-mail address given during the placement of the Order, which includes at least statements of the Seller about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. At the moment of receipt by the Client of the above e-mail message, the Sales Agreement between the Client and the Seller is concluded.
If the Customer chooses:
transfer payment, electronic payment or payment card payment, the Customer is obliged to make payment within …. calendar days from the day of concluding the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be cancelled.
payment on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery.
payment in cash on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make payment on delivery within 3 days from the date of receipt of information that the parcel is ready for collection.
If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery other than personal collection, the Product shall be dispatched by the Seller within the period indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner selected by the Customer when placing the Order.
A In the case of an order for Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest specified date.
B In the case of an order of Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all the Products after completion of the entire order.
The start of the Product delivery period to the Customer is calculated as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
In case of choosing by the Client a method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement. 6,
6) In the case of choosing by the Customer the personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer on the date specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate email to the Customer’s email address provided during the placement of the Order.
(7) In the case of orders for Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option to receive the Products in parts (in accordance with their readiness for collection) or the collection of all Products after completing the entire order.
(8) The start of the period when the Product is ready for collection by the Customer is calculated as follows:
If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
In case of choosing by the Client the cash on delivery method – from the date of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. 9.
9th Product delivery takes place on the territory of the EU (European Union, Europe, etc)
- the Product delivery to the Client is chargeable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The Product delivery costs (including shipping, delivery charges and postal services) are indicated to the Client on the pages of the Online Shop under the “Delivery Costs” tab and during the placement of the Order, including at the moment of expressing by the Client the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
The Consumer may within 14 days withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason.
The period specified in paragraph 1 starts from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
In the case of an Agreement that involves multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the period specified in paragraph 1 shall run from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
In the case of an Agreement that involves the regular supply of Products for a fixed period (subscription), the period indicated in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first of the items.
The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. To keep the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the deadline.
version for stores where the buyer may send
declaration of withdrawal in any way
The statement can be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by submitting a statement on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement can also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached as Appendix No. 1 to these Regulations and Appendix to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but this is not mandatory.
If the statement is sent by the Consumer electronically, the Seller will immediately send to the Consumer at the email address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded at a distance, the Agreement is considered not concluded.
In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the items, except for additional costs arising from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller.
Reimbursement of payments will be made by the Seller using the same methods of payment that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution, which will not be associated with any costs to him.
The Seller may withhold reimbursement until it receives the Product back or until it is provided with proof of having sent the Product back, whichever event occurs first.
The Consumer should send back the Product to the Seller’s address given in these Terms and Conditions immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period.
The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be sent back in the usual way by post.
The Consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
9th In the event that due to the nature of the Product can not be sent back in the normal course by post, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be located in the description of the Product in the Store.
10th The right of withdrawal of the contract concluded remotely does not apply to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
in which the subject matter of the supply is a thing not prefabricated, produced to consumer specification or used to meet his individual needs,
in which the subject of the performance is the thing supplied in a sealed package that can not be returned after opening the package for health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery,
in which the subject of the supply is a perishable item or an item with a short shelf life,
for provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed before the provision was made, that after the Seller’s performance of the service he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement,
in which the subject of the performance are things that after the delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
in which the subject of the performance are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the conclusion of the sales contract and the delivery of which may only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control in which the subject matter of the performance is a sound or visual recording or computer software supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging was opened after delivery,
for supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement,
for the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the provision of services has begun with the Consumer’s express consent before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after the Seller has informed the Consumer of the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
Complaint and warranty
The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
In writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller.
Complaints should be submitted in writing or via e-mail to the Seller’s addresses given in these Terms and Conditions.
Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation methods
Detailed information about the possibility of out-of-court complaint handling and claim investigation by the Consumer and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The Consumer has the following examples of out-of-court complaint and redress procedures:
The Consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
The Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the county (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (such as the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
The Seller is the administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Shop.
Personal data of Customers collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of Sales Agreement execution, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
Recipients of the personal data of the Clients of the Internet Shop can be:
In case of a Customer, who uses the delivery method in the Internet Shop by mail or by courier, the Administrator will make the collected personal data of the Customer available to a chosen carrier or agent, who will execute the shipment on behalf of the Administrator.
In case of a client, who uses in the Online Store electronic or credit card payment method, the Administrator shall make available collected personal data of the client to a chosen entity handling the aforementioned payments in the Online Store.
4th The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5th Providing personal data is voluntary, although the failure to indicate in the Regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in inability to conclude the contract.
First Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in the Polish language.
Second Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, such as changes in laws, changes in methods of payment and delivery – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
Third In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply universally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
4th The customer has the right to use out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and claims. For this purpose, he can submit a complaint through the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.